Welcome to SwimGirl's book reviews!!

Glad you're here - have a look around!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Overlander to the Underland?


Today I'm changing up the font(please comment below!). So about the title......... just read to find out!

Gregor the Overlander series also called The Underland chronicles by Suzanne Collins.Imagine this. Home in the summer, but stuck with your 2 year old sister and a Grandmother calling you by some random name that's not yours. Then when take the dirty laundry to the washing machine in your apartment's basement, your sister finds a mysterious vent then falls into a void? What would you do?!? If this sounds appealing, then read the book...............!

THIS BOOK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in love with this series, to the point where my mom(RunnerMom39) is taking the books out of her library!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!
-SwimGirl-


P.S. Remember to comment on my font AND my pen name!

No comments:

Post a Comment