Welcome to SwimGirl's book reviews!!

Glad you're here - have a look around!

Monday, September 20, 2010

An awfully cursed good book!


So, I know I haven't posted lately, but you can't blame me. School started! Yay! So my cursed book is.........................................

The Billionaire's Curse by Richard Newsome. I'm gonna say this now. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Gerald is expecting a great holiday break, his parents get a troubling call. The great-aunt Gerald never knew has died. So Gerald and his family get shipped off to England. One slight upbeat. Gerald is about to inherit one of Europe's biggest fortunes! When Gerald's lawyer gives him a mysterious letter from his great-aunt, describing how she died, can Gerald piece together the puzzle???!?!?

!0,000,000 stars! I LOVE the way Richard writes!

Thanks for reading!
!-SwimGirl-!

No comments:

Post a Comment