Welcome to SwimGirl's book reviews!!

Glad you're here - have a look around!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A different senario!


Okayyyyyyyyyyy, hold onto your horses, cause I'm changing it up. Today's blogging is a famous author, can you guess his name???

RICK RIORDAN!

From Greek mythology, to Egyptian mythology, this author covers everything from psycho bird headed gods, to teenage hormones. His most popular series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, is about a normal guy. If you count normal as being the son of a sea god, facing demons, not to mention having dyslexia, and being ADHD. Can Percy face a cruel Titan, and deal with hormones? Find out now!

His next series , The Kane Chronicles, is about Sadie and Carter Kane. The only weird part is they were split up when their mom died, they've discovered that they're the most ancient and powerful family in the world, not to mention that they've got Egyptian Gods on the lose. Can the blood of the pharaohs save Set from destroying North America????

Now there's a series I'm not to fond of that Riordan started. 39 clues. I sooooo don't want to ruin the series for you, so I'm only gonna say this. If you like action-adventure, be sure to get this series(Plus I read the 1st couple of books in the
series' , so I don't remember much;)

So take it from me, just because I didn't like everything he wrote, doesn't mean you can't!

Thanks for reading!
-SwimGirl-

No comments:

Post a Comment